Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Hoping for Spring to come...

It's a beautiful day here in Ann Arbor. It's sunny and about 53 degrees, but there is still snow on the ground. The weather reminds me of going spring skiing as a kid. Ah! Troy is traveling, in Germany right now. He was gone all last week, then came home for a day, then left again. We are making do as best we can! We miss him when he is gone because he is so helpful around the house and such a great dad.

Tonight Dana, Sarah, and Cameron are participating in the choral cavalcade. This is the first time, and only time, all three of them will be in one choir concert. Too bad Troy will have to miss it. I'll have to take a few pictures.

Next Wednesday, Dana and I are headed to Salzburg with the Choir. Yay! I can't wait! We are going to have so much fun. I am going as a chaperone. We will fly to Munich and travel by bus to Salzburg. They are singing in a choir festival. It should be very exciting.

No comments: