Well, I didn't realize till after I sent them out that I didn't include myself in our Christmas letter. Not surprising, really. But for any who are wondering, I am doing well. I am just busy being a mom. I have learned not to volunteer as much for stuff, which makes things run more smoothly at home. :) I do volunteer at the PTO Thriftshop, but that isn't really volunteering because it earns money towards my kids' school activities, like choir camp. At church I am the Girls' Camp director for our ward, which is a pretty easy job, since there are only 7 young women in our ward, and camp is in July! I hang out at home with Lizzie most of the time, which is lots of fun.
We had a fun Christmas break. We stayed here in Michigan and enjoyed a couple of snowstorms. It's really nice when you don't have to drive in it! Dana got to spend some time with friends, but still had to do lots of schoolwork, unfortunately. Finals are next week, so there are a couple of days of relief in sight. We received lots of fun toys from our family far away, and we missed them a lot.
Sarah turned 14 last Friday! For her this is a little bit of a landmark birthday because she gets to go to church dances and Youth Conference this summer. She is excited! Her first dance will be on Valentine's day! oooh!
We hope you all have a happy New Year, and I hope I will post more often!
Tuesday, January 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment