Monday, November 10, 2008
EstFest 2008
This week, Troy and Cameron are in CA, so it's just us girls at home. We are having our first EstFest, which is short for estrogen festival!:) We have a few things planned. Yesterday, we began with Opening Ceremonies. I gave the keynote address, "God's Supreme Creation--Woman!" :) We sang some songs together and proceeded to give ourselves fabulous pedicures. And although it wasn't on the schedule, I ended up having "the talk" with Mary as well! Dana and Sarah promptly got up and left the room when things got awkward! :P Needless to say, our EstFest is off to a great start. The boys will be gone till Saturday morning, so I'm sure we will have plenty of time for many fabulous and memorable events this week! Hopefully we can put some pix up for you by the end of the week!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
How fun!
Post a Comment